Why this Kindness Project Matters
By pledging to donate at least 10 Birthday-in-a-Box Kits, you'll make a difference by helping a family in need celebrate a special day. This Kindness Project is donated to the Full Shelf Food Pantry, a nonprofit organization that supplies the West Bend and surrounding communities with access to quality, wholesome food. The Food Pantry is dedicated to ensuring no one is hungry and nothing goes to waste. You can learn more about the organization at fullshelffoodpantry.org
- Foil Cake Pan with Lid*
- Cake Mix*
- Can of Frosting*
- Candles *
- Blank Birthday Card*
- Optional: Disposable dessert plates, cake decorating supplies (sprinkles, decorating gel, etc.), streamers, party hats
Get started by registering for this Kindness Project using the form below. We kindly request that you commit to donating a minimum of 10 kits.
Did you know that The Hub has space available for your volunteer group/event? Inquire below to learn more!
- Purchase all required materials and optional extras. (Here’s a fun idea: host a donation drive at your workplace or with friends & family to collect needed items!)
- Assemble materials into the foil cake pan and cover it with the lid.
- Helpful tip: cut out a piece of cardboard backing to place under the foil pan. Tie everything with a festive ribbon. This helps prevent buckling of the foil pan, especially when they’re stacked together.
- Take pictures of the assembly process and/or the finished product and tag the Volunteer Center of Washington County or email email@example.com!
Delivery instructions vary by project. We’ll send you specific delivery instructions after registration.
A Little Extra Kindness Goes a Long Way
Tell Us About Your Project
Support Our Mission
You empower people for social good when you support the Volunteer Center of Washington County. Your donations fuel our mission and strengthen the volunteer programs that help our community thrive.